I’ve been thinking about making these dog treats for awhile now so thought I would make a tutorial along the way for everyone to try. I’m making these biscuits to give out to my loyal dog walking clients and for some delicious homemade treats for my dog George.
makes around 24 biscuits depending on the size you cut them.
275g Wholemeal flour
100g Grated Cheddar Cheese
150g Grated Parmesan
1/2 cup of milk
- Pre heat the oven to 170 degrees (fan oven)
- place all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl
- add the egg and the milk and mix together until you form a dough
- roll out the dough and using a bone cutter cut out 24 bones
- bake for around 15-20 until golden brown
I hope you enjoy making these treats as much as I did. George has demolished his first one and looking for more… success!.